Saturday 8 July 2017

When a married woman falls in love with you!

Image result for married woman following a young guy
Dear Life Talks, Find below my Chronicle of how a married woman fell in love me with me
I don't intend to bore you with my bio n stuffs, just straight to the point. I attend a church and belong to the Security Unit; Altar Sector precisely (those guys that stand n face the church with radios plugged to their ears from beginning till the end of service). Because of my appealing face, I'm always chosen to be in front which is very close to the choir stand.

However, I have this lady in the choir, she's married but childless, we started speaking some weeks ago. We happen to start speaking one Wednesday when I had to drop her after service.

Fast forward, she calls daily and stuff, I got to know that the husband is impotent and she's the one that got him his job. Deep down in me, I do not want anything to do with her, but she's always calling and asking for dinner at her place or mine. I recently (today)also got to find out that the husband has been out of the country for 4 months now.\

Life Talks
Dear poster, it is obvious that she is d*ck starved! And badly wants a child since her husband is impotent and you are cute!  
However, i'll advice you to run for your life for You are just a lab rat waiting to be used, you may even be amazed at the fact that her 'oga' is aware of the ploy for you to get her pregnant.
Also, i have heard stories of guys who got stuck inside a married woman. Don't go and get stuck be warned! Run for your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Life Talks
Email: Lifetalksmail@gmail.com

Disclaimer:
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Life Talks.
*Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post
*Thank you.

Designed by Jide Ogunsanya.